The Institute for Student Business Education recruits top business talent at Northwestern and provides students invaluable learning experiences to adequately prepare them for careers in business. As the largest business organization at Northwestern with over 250 members and 10 subgroups spanning every industry in business, our members are the best and brightest the school has to offer, and go on to pursue various career opportunities out of college.
ISBE sponsors with companies in every industry and provides a range of recruiting and partnership services to help organizations recruit top talent from Northwestern. In the past we have provided our sponsors with:
- Access to our communication channels, including Listserv, Slack, our Facebook page, and our business publication the Northwestern Business Review, for both internal and external communication
- Opportunities to come in and speak at various ISBE meetings
- Exclusive networking events, office visits, and other forms of targeted recruiting
- Assistance planning campus-wide info sessions, panels, or competitions
- Assistance from our special events, internal development, and corporate relations team in planning recruitment strategies and unique events that tailor to the NU student body and attract top talent